Stir Fry Double Fried Potatoes
(by Namrata Daswani Jyoti Gajaria)
Tuk – 10 pieces
Red Chilli paste – 1 tblsp.
Sugar – ½ tsp.
Corn flour – 1 tblsp.
Green Capsicum – 1 no.
Ginger – ½” piece
Soya sauce – 1 tsp.
Whole Red Chilly – 2 nos.
Oil – 1 tblsp.
Vinegar – 1 tsp.
Chilli flakes – 1 tsp.
Ajinomoto – ½ tsp.
1. Slice the green capsicum and ginger finely. Keep aside.
2. In a pan, heat oil on a medium flame. When hot, add the whole red chilly, sliced ginger and capsicum and stir for half a minute.
3. Add the red chilli paste, a little water, soya sauce and ajinomoto.
4. Add the Tuk and stir fry.
5. In a bowl, combine corn flour with ½ cup of water and mix well. The consistency should be thick. Add this to the pan.
6. Add sugar and vinegar and mix well. Garnish with chilli flakes.
Stir Fry Tuk can be served as a snack and is eaten piping hot.