Cauliflower / Cabbage Vegetable Cutlets
(by Jayshree Gandhi)
Phool Gobi jo Saag / Pan Gobi jo Saag – 2 cups
Carrot – 2 nos.
Potato – 1 no.
Chilli – 2 nos.
Ginger – ½” piece
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp.
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp.
Mango powder – ½ tsp.
Salt – to taste
Corn flour – 4 tblsp.
Oil – for frying
1. Boil the carrot and potato.
2. Chop the green chillies and ginger finely.
3. In a bowl, to the Phool Gobi jo Saag / Pan Gobi jo Saag, add the boiled carrot / potato, chopped chillies and ginger, chaat masala, garam masala powder, mango powder and salt. Mash the mixture thoroughly. Add corn flour and make a semi soft dough.
4. Divide into 6 pieces and shape these into round patties of ½” thickness.
5. Heat the oil for frying in a deep pan on a medium flame.
6. When hot, deep fry the Tikkis till golden brown in colour.
Phool Gobi / Pan Gobi jay Saag ji Tikki are served hot and taste best with green coriander chutney.