Bhatia Chapati & Sugary Milky Balls Pudding
(by Renuka George Bhatia)
Gulab Jamun – 6 nos.
Thickened Milk – 1 tin (375 ml.)
Phulka – 3 nos.
Cream – 50 gms.
Almonds – 4 nos.
Raisins – 4 nos.
Pistachio – 4 nos.
1. Remove the Gulab Jamuns from the sugar syrup. Squeeze out the excess sugar syrup.
2. Place all Gulab Jamuns in the baking dish.
3. Tear the Phulkas into pieces and place these pieces on top of the Gulab Jamuns to cover them.
4. Pour the thickened milk on this and add cream on top.
5. Garnish with raisins and chopped pistachio and almonds.
6. Bake the Phulka Gulab Jamun pudding in a pre-heated oven at 200 F for about 15-20 minutes or till the pudding turns golden brown at the top.
Phulka Gulab Jamun pudding is served hot and can be served as a dessert with lunch or dinner.