Bhatia Chapati Noodles
(by Renuka Bhatia)
Phulko – 4 nos.
Cabbage – ½ cup
Carrots – 2 nos.
Capsicum – 1 no.
Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
Pepper powder – 1 tsp.
Soya sauce – 1 tsp.
Tomato sauce – 2 tsp.
Olive oil or cooking oil – 2 tblsp.
Salt – to taste.
1. Cut the Phulkas into 4 squares and then cut along thin strips lengthwise.
2. Chop all the vegetables lengthwise and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a pan. When hot, add the chopped carrot, capsicum & cabbage and sauté them for a minute.
4. Add soya sauce, tomato sauce and pepper powder and mix well.
5. Add salt and sauté till the vegetables are slightly soft. Sprinkle little water, if required.
6. Add the cut Phulkas to this mixture and mix well. Simmer for approximately 2 minutes and give a quick stir. The Phulkas and vegetables should not be very soft. The Phulka Noodles are ready to be served.
Phulka Noodles is to be served piping hot and is an any-time snack.