Deep Fried Crispy Bhatia Chapati
(by Pushpa Bhatia)
Phulko – 2 nos.
Red Chilli powder – ½ tsp.
Salt – to taste
Oil – for frying
1. Cut the Phulko into half or quarter.
2. Heat the oil for frying on a medium flame.
3. Deep fry the Phulko till it becomes light brown in colour.
4. Remove and drain off the excess oil. Sprinkle with salt and red chilli powder.
5. Allow it to cool. Serve as desired. If not being consumed immediately, store in an airtight container to prevent it from getting soggy.
1. Phulkay jo Pakkan can be served as an evening snack with tea. It can be also served as an accompaniment to a meal (lunch / dinner).